Not sure if your material is compatible with the Etcher Laser ?? Don't worry, we can test the material for you for free if you send a piece of of it!
Please fill out the following form and submit it.
Then send the material to us at:
5865 Ridgeway Center Parkway Suite 300 Memphis, Tennessee 38120
- We will not accept more than 3 kinds of materials. If you send more than 3, we will choose 3 from what you sent.
- We will not accept more than 2 processing data files. If you send more than 2, we will choose 2 from what you sent.
- This service is free of charge. Limit one request per person.
- As some materials may contain toxic substances (such as PVC, vinyl, etc.) please notify us of the material contents in the "Material" column. In the event of materials that contain toxic substances, those which may be dangerous when processed by the laser, or those which we deem we cannot accept by our own judgement, we may refuse a request after we provide reasoning.
- Even in the event that we accept a sample, if any strange odors or potentially toxic gases are produced during processing, we may decline to continue processing. In such cases, we will report the situation to the customer and this will serve as the processing result report.
- Processing result reports will consist of laser parameters, time required, and photos of the outcome. Please note that sample request materials cannot be returned unless received with a prepaid return label enclosed.
Customer will cover shipping charges. If you wish to receive the tested material back, please enclose the return label in the shipment. Otherwise, we will send pictures of the results, but we will not return the material.
Please note that it will take 1-2 weeks for you to receive the report on the results. However, it can take longer depending on the request and company schedule and events, so please understand we cannot guarantee the time.